Web Design

Hi, thanks for visiting. The chances are, you're either looking to launch a new business or product that doesn't yet have a website, or you're looking for some help to develop a new website to replace your existing website. Either way, I can help you. Depending on the nature of your objectives, there are many options available - such as hand-coded static website vs dynamic database driven website, or e-commerce website vs external e-commerce platform for example. The best thing to do would be to get in touch with me for a chat and I can advise you on what's best for your business.

Get in touch with me FREE website review

First things first

Regardless of whether your business is a global empire or a small family concern, it should be engaging, simple to navigate and optimised to appeal to your target audience.

A great website is not just a well designed and great user experience, however, it should be far more than that. If a website is built without a strong understanding of your commercial objectives and target audience, it would be a total waste of your hard-earned money. The design and user experience (UX), whilst a very important factor in every website I build, accounts for approx 20% of the overall project. The other 80% of the work is comprised of a total understanding of your business (strengths, weaknesses, commercial goals etc), extensive market/competitor research and well written SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) optimised content.

For every single business I work with, the most important factor in any project is to fully understand your business, your brand(s) and your target audience(s). This is the starting point of everything. Until I have this level of understanding, nothing else can happen. How could it?

Get in touch with me

The Web Design process

1. Meeting - Zoom, Teams or in person

Nothing too strenuous, but it provides me with valuable insight into how I can help. In most, if not all initial meetings, some really cool and fresh ideas come out during the conversation. We can either meet at my office, your premises, a café somewhere or indeed online. This initial meeting won't cost you a penny.

2. Research

Further to our initial meeting, I'll research your competition and market conditions, with a view to coming back to you with my recommendations.

3. Recommendation

Based on our meeting and our subsequent research, if I know I can help you grow your business and increase your profits, I'll provide you with some recommended actions.

4. Engagement

If you're in agreement with my recommended actions, we can work together to put a structured plan in place in order to achieve your business objectives. This is where I'll drill down into your business operations, strengths and weaknesses and work towards a thorough understanding of your commercial objectives. For every single business I work with, the most important factor in any project is to fully understand your business, your brand(s) and your target audience(s). This is the starting point of everything. Until I have this level of understanding, nothing else can happen. How could it?

5. Implementation

This is where the recommended actions are implemented, in line with the terms of engagement, on time and within budget. Depending on the nature of the project, the branding, website solutions, graphic design, marketing, and SEO (search engine optimisation) work will commence.

6. Analysis

Further to completion of the implementation phase(s), I'll drill down into the data (such as website analytics/footfall/enquiry rate etc) in order to gauge the success of the project thus far.

7. Feedback

I'll relay back, with total transparency, the success of the overall project.

Get in touch with me

Web Design Chesterfield

Don't you just love it when searching for a Web Designer in Chesterfield - and after entering the search term "Web Design Chesterfield" you find a website designer that promises just that - then you realise it's actually a cloned page from a company based miles away, pretending to be in Chesterfield by using misleading page titles and headings, duplicating the word Chesterfield over and over again... All good and well from their point of view if it works to bring in web design projects for them, but in my view, from a business customer or consumer perspective - it's really frustrating. Simply put, if you're searching for a web designer in Chesterfield, that's what you're looking for - not a website designer from some other random part of the UK, or even another country...

So, if you found this website using search terms like Web Design Chesterfield or Website Designers in Chesterfield - good news, I am a web designer in Chesterfield so let's have a chat about your website project.